Five Things To Look For In Packers and Movers In India Featured
Packing and Moving for household or office goods can be done painlessly with professional packers and movers. However, not all packers and movers offer the best kind of services.
- Credentials: Since there is no regulatory body for packers and movers in our country, the industry is quite chaotic. So, before you choose a service provider, ensure that they have a proper office, are registered, and have the required credentials. This way you will know that your work is entrusted in reliable hands.
- Customer reviews: You can find real customer reviews at sites like mouthshut and complaintsboard. Though all those reviews and feedbacks cannot be completely relied upon, they still give you an idea which packers and movers in Bhubaneswar, Cuttack or Berhampur to avoid.
- Compare rates: In case of packing and moving, the requirements vary according to the assignment, and so are the prices. Since there is no fixed standard price structure, do not forget to compare the rates offered by different companies for the same move.
- Hidden costs: At times, hidden costs such as toll charges, octroi, etc can add up to a big sum. So, ask the service provider for a gross invoice and flexible payment terms. Do not make an advance payment of more than 80%.
- Insurance: The best packers and movers in India offer insurance for your goods. While insuring your belongings, pay keen attention to their valuation. Also, get to know the items covered and not covered by the insurance, and how to claim the insurance if required. And, make it a point to ask for and keep the bill of the insurance and policy copy with you. This way, the company cannot falsely claim that you had not insured your goods.
Now that you know the important considerations to make while hiring packers and movers, go ahead and hire a trusted service provider for a hassle-free moving.