Disclaimer of Warranty and Limitation of Liability
- The Sites and Services, and any other third party Services and products, are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis for your use, without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, unless such warranties are legally incapable of exclusion. The Website provides the Services on a commercially reasonable basis and does not guarantee that you will be able to access or use the Services at times or locations of your choosing, or that the Website will have adequate capacity for the Services as a whole or in any specific geographic area.
- The Website shall not be liable in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise for any loss or damage whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with your use of the Services or Site, whether direct or indirect, including, without limitation, any injury, loss, claim, loss of data, loss of income, loss of profit or loss of opportunity, loss of or damage to property, general damages or any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary or consequential loss (even where we have been notified by you of the possibility of such loss or damage).
- You further agree to indemnify us and our service providers and licensors against any claims in respect of any such matter.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you specifically acknowledge, agree and accept that we are not liable to you for:
- the defamatory, undesirable or illegal conduct of any other user of the Services;
- any loss incurred in transmitting information from or to us or from or to our Websites by the internet or by other connecting media;
- any technical failures, breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, improper or manipulated data transmission, data loss or corruption or communications' infrastructure failure, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Services;
- the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information services provided on the Website;
- any delay or failure on our part to intimate you where we may have concerns about your activities; and your activities / transactions on third party websites accessed through links.
The domain name MOVING INDIA , registered under the company name xxxx. Unless otherwise provided by context, wherever the rights, privileges and responsibilities of the Website are referred to, it shall mean to include the rights privileges and responsibilities of the Company